evacare is a manufacturer and supplier of disability aids or independent living products including bathroom, toilet and shower aids that have been carefully designed to match your existing style without any compromise on quality and functionality.
At evacare, we are passionate about helping people with mobility issues maintain their independence. We offer a range of stylish and affordable independent living aids or disability aids designed to assist people to go about their daily lives safely and independently.
evacare’s disability aids are constructed using the highest quality materials and are subjected to comprehensive quality and safety testing, with warranty of up to 15 years.
Naturally, functionality is the key design consideration when it comes to independent living aids. Though here at evacare, we believe that functionality need not compromise style. We’re of the view that independent living aids should compliment the style of your bathroom, rather than detract from it. From our variety of grab rail finishes to our collection of toilet, bath and shower aids, our extensive range will help you maintain your independence without compromising your style.
Our range of disability aids or independent living aids consists of:
- Bath and Shower Aids: Freestanding bath stools, shower stools, bath transfer seats, bath seats and bath support grab rails.
- Toilet Aids: Accessible toilet suites, manual bidet sprays, smart bidet toilet seats, elevated toilet seats with & without support arms, and toilet surrounds.
- Accessible Tapware: Lever operated basin, sink and shower mixers with LED temperature indicators or displays.
- Grab Rails: The widest range of grab rails that you will find in the market including different lengths, colours, finish and designs. Some of our grab rail models come fitted with LED night lights, a patented technology of evacare.
- Accessible Shower Screen: Split door, semi-frameless fitted with toughened glass and reversible door option shower screen that allows for easy access.
- Support Arms: Durable support arms built using aluminium or stainless steel with a length of up to 770 mm.
- Wall Track System including Accessories: Horizontal wall tracking systems that can be cut to suit the bathroom’s dimensions or the user’s individual needs. And a range of accessories that can be easily mounted or removed from the wall track system including supports arms, shelves, shower seats, backrest and basin wall bracket.